Bu sayfa eğitim amaçlı makaleler içermektedir.
This page contains articles for educational purposes.
- Histopathological Response and Adhesion Formation After Omentectomy with UltrasonicEnergy, Bipolar Sealing, and Suture Ligation.
- Application of advancement flap after loose seton placement: a modified two-stage surgical repair of a transsphincteric anal fistula.
- Relaparoscopic treatment of recurrences after previous laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair.
- Single incision laparoscopic total gastrectomy and d2 lymph node dissection for gastric cancer using a four-access single port: the first experience.
- Cystic hydatid disease of the gallbladder.
- Single-incision (with multi-input single-port) laparoscopic colorectal procedures: Early results.
- Single port totally extraperitoneal (STEP) hernia repair: improving the benefits of one-day surgery setting.
- Stapled mucosectomy: an alternative technique for the removal of retained rectal mucosa after ileal pouch-anal anastomosis.
- An unusual case in surgical emergency: Abdominal cocoon and its laparoscopic management.
- Application of laparoscopy in the management of obscure gastrointestinal bleeding.
- The use of tacker and arthroscopy cannules in SILS cholecystectomy.
- Standardized technique of single surgeon in TEP repair: 17 years experience.